Propipe Limited (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide defect free goods and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008 certification, including aspects specific to the design, development and manufacture of pipeline ‘pigs’ and associated pipeline products.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that the management review meeting sets and reviews the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in this Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
The Organisation complies with all English and EU legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities.
The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy and the Management Review minutes are kept within the Quality File in the Sales Office and are to be used as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.